- Against pressing water
- Flange plate with multiple sleeves for penetrations
- Use in front of the wall
- For use with tanking membranes or thick coating (black tank)
- Ideal for renovations
- For multiple pipes
- Sealing in front of the wall (condition of the bore/wall opening not relevant)
- Suitable for penetrations without a suitable core bore or pipe sleeve
- Optimally designed inner wall for holding the DOYMA sealing systems
- Produced in accordance with specifications
- With fixed and loose flange made of steel (loose flange split) in accordance with DIN 18195/DIN 18533
- Dimensions and number of sleeves as per specifications and taking into account DIN 18195/DIN 18533
- For buildings with tanking membranes/thick coating (black tank)
- Gas and water-tight
- Depending on the tanking membrane, installed with Curaflex® packings (1775) arranged on both sides where there is thin and hard film, or accessories where there is a thick coating (1776): sanding of the contact surfaces of the fixed/loose flange
Variant: Curaflex® Futterrohr 7006/M/T/S: Properties as described above, but in split version. For installation with an existing pipe; for retrofitting around the pipes.
- GGV triple corrosion protection coating; optionally stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A) or 1.4571/1.4404 (V4A)
- Contact surfaces sanded where a thick coating is yet to be applied
- Delivery includes fixing material for solid walls
- Curaflex® packings (1775) for thin, hard films
- Accessories for thick coating
- Punch for thick coating
ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY WITH SPLIT VERSION!
- Sealant, primer and adhesive cleaner
Company presentation as moving image
Federal Councilor of Prussian Mansions
Implementation of supply and disposal lines through existing walls (masonry) with wall thicknesses from 300 mm to 1650 mm and line diameters from 50 mm to 400 mm.
The masonry was provided with a PMBC surface seal. The lines partly in stock and partly in a close arrangement. In addition, the line was close to the base of the building. The project planner's requirement was to create a clean separation between the building and pipe seals.