• Against non-pressing and pressing water
• Sealing of penetrations
• Use in on-site casing or waterproof concrete core bore (white tank)
- With ITL system for optimal contact pressure - can also be installed with a cordless screwdriver
- Easy assembly thanks to the precise dimensions
- Permanently tight without re-tensioning (maintenance-free)
- Higher sealing performance of the sealing insert thanks to DOYMA-Grip
- Gastight and watertight
- The media pipes can be angled up to 8º
- Accomodation of axial movements
- 40 mm sealing width
- Tested according to FHRK test basis GE 101 (No. G 30 322-2-5)
- Blue frame rings made of high-performance plastic
- Elastomer sealing ring, 40 mm wide, made of EPDM DOYMA-Grip, optional NBR (fuel / oil resistant)
- ITL (Integrated Torque Limiter) nuts
- A4 stainless steel screws
- Core drilling conservation
- Fixing tabs
- ITL nut set
Optimal contact pressure through an automatically set correct torque. Specially developed ITL nuts reliably detach at the defined torque.
The specially developed ageing-resistant elastomer prevents friction-reducing substances from causing the gasket insert to slip under load.
When sealing the soles and basement walls of supply and disposal lines, Curaflex® sealing gaskets are the first choice for radon-contaminated floors.
SAP Data center (WDF51)
Implementation of infrastructure measures in the field of earthwork and structural work. A system solution had to be found due to the high groundwater level and the guarantee of water tightness.