- Against non-pressing and pressing water
- Sealing of penetrations
- Use in on-site casing or waterproof concrete core bore (white tank)
- High variablity
- With ITL system for optimal contact pressure – can also be
- installed with a cordless screwdriver
- With DDE, modular gasket insert, thus high variability
- Reversible adaptability to the media pipe
- Easy assembly thanks to precise dimensions, large sealing areas
- Permanently sealed – no need to re-tension later (maintenance-free)
- Integrated plug seal, easy to assign later
- Greater sealing performance of the gasket insert thanks to DOYMA-Grip
- Gas water-tight
- Bending of medium pipes up to 8º is possible
- Can accommodate axial movements
- 45 mm sealing width
- DN 100 plugged sealing and from 20–63 mm
- DN 200 plugged sealing and from 108–160 mm
- Certified under FHRK test regulation GE 101 (no. G 30 322-2-3)
- Blue frame rings made of high-performance plastic
- Elastomer sealing rings, 45 mm wide, made of EPDM (DOYMA-Grip)
- DDE modules in black and orange
- ITL nuts
- A4 stainless steel screws
- Aquagard core bore sealant
- Fixing tabs
- ITL nut set
Optimal contact pressure through an automatically set correct torque. Specially developed ITL nuts reliably detach at the defined torque.
The specially developed ageing-resistant elastomer prevents friction-reducing substances from causing the gasket insert to slip under load.
Plug-in modules allow tool-free adaptation to a wide range of media cable diameters with only one gasket insert and maximum flexibility on-site.
When sealing the soles and basement walls of supply and disposal lines, Curaflex® sealing gaskets are the first choice for radon-contaminated floors.