- Against pressing water
- Cable protection hose for gas and water-tight cable routing
- Easy connection to sealing collar, on-wall flange sealing collar, system cover
- Connection is leak-tight against gas and pressing water
- Cable protection through elastic connection in the event that the building or ground moves
- Smooth inner surface for gentle cable tension
- Versatile connection components
- Compatible with other established systems and cable protection pipes
- Suitable for embedding in concrete
- Can be laid as empty duct for subsequent cable routing
- Flexible, mechanically strong plastic spiral hose
The KSS cable protection systems from UGA provide reliable protection for cable from moisture and mechanical strain. The versatile connection components allow for connection to sealing collars, casings, core bores and other cable protection hoses and pipes. It is also possible to establish a connection that is leak-tight against gas and pressing water between two buildings at any time.
- Plastic spiral hose, sold by roll at 25 m per roll.
Sealing systems for cables from UGA