Quadro-Secura® service entries for buildings
Professional and safe
Quadro-Secura® service entries are a safe solution for the introduction of gas or district heating, water, power and telecommunication lines into detached and multi-family housing.
They are the professional solution for buildings both with and without basements - compact, space-saving, gas and watertight.
Improvised house connections with pipes which are used for improper purposes do not conform to standards and are certainly not state-of-the-art technology.
New safety and installation standards
Quadro-Secura® Nova service entries set new standards with regard to safety and installation-friendliness. Infinitely variable module seals enable fast adaptation to pipe dimensions, the unique "turn-stop system" always guarantees the correct torque, and special high-performance plastic offers the highest resistance against aggressive media and corrosion.
Quadro-Secura® Nova - the better solution
- products approved by DVGW (German Association of Gas and Water Engineers) (VP 601) (B1)-, ÖVGW and SVGW approval tested gas and pressurising water sealtightness in acc. w. DIN 18322
- highest safety levels due to separation of all service piping
- compact, space-saving installation of house and main connections and associated connecting devices
- flexible allocation of individual sectors possible
- later replacement of media piping possible (relining)
- service piping can be introduced irrespective of construction progress
- universal sealing off for all standard media piping inexpensive because only one pipe sleeve/core bores required pipelaying in only one trench
- optional sealing in acc. w. DIN 18195 possible flexurally rigid pipe sleeve for observing bending radii